TP-LINK continues to expand its range of next-generation wireless solutions. In this case, the Chinese company has announced the launch of Archer T4U, AC1200 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter.
Based on the 802.11ac standard, the TP-LINK Archer T4U offers a wireless speed of 1200Mbps -867Mbps in the 5GHz band +300Mbps in the 2.4GHz band – and a data transfer of up to 4.8Gbps, thanks to its superspeed USB 3.0 port, whih making it a good choice for streaming HD video, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks.
Archer T4U equipped with the 1m USB 3.0 extension cable, which extend the USB connection length, making it more convenient to plug the USB device in & out of the USB socket. Its elegant and stylish design is suitable for home deployment and will even improve the look of your home and office.
The device is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Archer T4U will be available this month at a price of 49.90 euros.
- Supports 802.11ac standard- The next generation of Wi-Fi
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 port—Up to 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Dual Band connections for lag-free HD video streaming and gaming
- Maximum speed up to 5GHz 867Mbps or 2.4GHz 300Mbps
- Backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n products
- Supports ad-hoc and infrastructure mode
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of the WPS button
- Supports Windows 8/7/XP 32/64bit
- Easy Wireless Configuration Utility
- Equipped with a USB 3.0 1.0m Extension Cable for flexible deployment